The fulfillment of the mission of the C.A.E.J.
is materialized by the achievement of the following specific objectives:
- Objective #1 : Provide a shelter that can permanently accommodate a growing number of young people;
- Objective #2 : Provide occasional nutritional and daily clothing assistance to needy young people. This number will increase as our resources grow;
- Objective #3 : Provide residents with minimal care kits, and a means of transport facilitating travel to medical and other care;
- Objective #4 : Schedule hands-on conferences to help young people reconsider themselves and increase their esteem;
- Objective #5 : Encourage young people to be self-sufficient in the management and maintenance of premises and in meeting their minimum needs;
- Objective #6 : Identify the individual skills of young people in order to better orient their training and subsequently promote mentoring;
- Objective #7: Offer literacy, social support and vocational training sessions.