La réalisation de la mission du C.A.E.J.
se matérialise par l’atteinte des objectifs spécifiques suivants :
- Objective #1 : strong> Provide a shelter that can permanently accommodate a growing number of young people;
- Objective #2 : strong> Provide punctual nutritional and daily clothing assistance to needy youth. This number will increase as our resources grow;
- Objective #3 : strong> Provide residents with minimal care kits and a means of transportation that facilitates travel to medical and other care;
- Objective #4 : strong> Schedule empowerment conferences to help youth reconsider and increase their self-esteem;
- Objective #5 : strong> Encourage youth to self-sufficiency in the management and maintenance of the premises and in the provision of their minimum needs;
- Objective #6 : strong> Identify the individual skills of youth to better orientate their training and subsequently promote mentorship;
- Objective #7 : strong> Offer literacy, social coaching and job training sessions.